Family Nurse Practitioner for outpatient office
Weeks Medical Center is seeking a full-time Nurse Practitioner to provide direct patient care services to patients of all ages in beautiful Northern NH.
This provider will provide direct patient care services though Weeks Medical Center to patients of all ages. Average of 20 patients per day. These services will include but not be limited to: recording of physical and mental status, performing physical exams, ordering of diagnostic tests, implementing and managing plans of care, as well as prescribing and dispensing of medications.
Successful candidate will have graduated from an accredited program of study based upon current ARNP standards of practice, hold current NH State Licensure and National Certification, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and ability to maintain a good working relationship with all levels of personnel, medical staff, administration, and the public as well as share the values of Weeks Medical Center. solo at least part of the week.
Each practice has an assigned RN team leader (not always on site but available by phone), an MA who works directly with the provider and reception staff.
Essential Functions of the Job
* Elicit and record physical and metal health status, psychosocial history, and review of body system.
*Perform Physical examinations on patients of all ages.
* Initiate appropriate diagnostic tests for screening and evaluation of patient's current health status.
* Assess patient history, systems review, physical examination, and diagnostic tests.
* Formulate a diagnosis, implement a plan of care, and manage treatment regimens.
Continuously plan, teach, promote and manage both the physical and mental health of the patient.
* Administer, prescribe, and dispense pharmacological agents.
* Arrange appropriate referrals to other care providers.
* Stabalize patients in life-threatening or unusual situations until emergency transport can be arranged.
* Document all services provided in the patient's medical record.
* Attend and participate in departmental, hospital, and community based committees and task forces.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Competitive Salary Guarantee, ramp up productivity, and generous benefit package with Sign On bonus and Relocation available. Student Loan Repayment available through HRSA.
Note: Position not open to external recruitment firms at this time.